Re: [XBoard-devel] GTK Developer needed - GSOC 2014 regarding

From: Bart Massey
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] GTK Developer needed - GSOC 2014 regarding
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:25:51 -0800

Portland State University is a GSoC organization. I am the
Organization Administrator, and my Review Board and I will handle
proposal ranking. All an XBoard member would have to do to become a
PSU GSoC mentor, assuming we accept the proposal, is to sign up and
mentor. There would be no paperwork, and the mentor would get a nice
t-shirt :-). If Nalin wants to apply to do this work, he should apply
to PSU (see http://summer.cs.pdx.edu) and probably to GNU also. --Bart