Re: [XBoard-devel] Xboard project

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Xboard project
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 14:49:09 -0700

Hello

On 05/11/2018 10:55 AM, Jhanziel RA wrote:
> Hello, good morning / afternoon / evening, I have been in contact with
> you because I would like to be a tester of the Xboard project, which I
> have seen on the web https://www.gnu.org/software/xboard/#download who
> are requesting them alone, just wanted to know if even that project is
> alive ?.

thanks for being a tester for xboard. It is always great to get more
feedback.

That said, there hasn't been much activity lately on xboard. I myself,
don't have time to work on it anymore and stepped down as a maintainer a
while ago. However, there is still some activity on the bug tracker and
emails to possible bugs normally get answered.

My suggestion is to start testing and just file bug reports or email
this list if you find anything and then see what kind of response you get.

Arun