Re: [XBoard-devel] request for information

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] request for information
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 12:54:12 -0400

Hi xboard is written in good ol C.  You also would have to familarize yourself with git and there is a bit of paperwork to contibute to fsf projects.  But that is getting ahead of ourselves.  I would just dowload the source code and play with it a bit.

Best Regards
Josh Pettus

Sent from my LG K20, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone