Requesting Variant added

From: Kimberly Braunschneider
Subject: Requesting Variant added
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 11:04:47 -0400

Hello!
I am a big chess fan and I like that you are making chess and its variants very easy to play on the computer.
I am requesting that you add a variant to your program.
I have created this variant and it seems very fun.
I believe if you added my variant to your program people would like it a lot.
I have made cardboard and clay pieces for my game but I would like to make my variant available to a lot of people and my friends.
If you are interested in this variant or just want to learn more, please reply to this email and I will reply with a google doc link that explains the game.

Thank you for all that you do!
                          Respectfully, Riley