Re: RE[2]: GTK Port and XBoard contribution

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: RE[2]: GTK Port and XBoard contribution
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:09:28 -0800

Sorry I've been pretty much ignoring everything related to xboard.  I just looked back at this thread as I'm in the middle of enabling Simon as a project administrator on Savannah.

H.G., do you still not have the password to push things to Savannah? Maybe we can force a password reset for you.

Tangentially, I've started playing some chess again! I got interested in IM Eric Rosen's videos on YouTube and have been playing some on lichess.org. It has a really nice UI and features. It's quite an advance over where things were when I last played a real game online -- 20 years or so ago on chessclub.com or freechess.org.