Re: Linux - xboard - Duck chess

From: Rick Groszkiewicz
Subject: Re: Linux - xboard - Duck chess
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:00:52 -0400

Thanks, Joshua - that was an easy fix. Now I can get crushed by Stockfish!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 9:50 PM Joshua Pettus <jshpettus@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you using polyglot or UCI2WB?  Stockfish is an UCI engine, not a winboard one so it needs an adapter program.

If either application is integrated with xboard correctly (i.e. present in path with the default settings)

Launch stockfish with

 "stockfish" -fUCI

Best Regards,

Josh Pettus