xenomai-main

Re: [Xenomai-main] Exiting the Xenomai emulation

From: gilles . chanteperdrix
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-main] Exiting the Xenomai emulation
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:34:04 +0100

Fabrice TOMASI wrote:
 >              Hi,
 >
 > (...)
 >     What do you think of this solution ? Is it good or is it wrong ? Is
 > there a better way to solve this problem ?

Your solution looks a bit convoluted, to say the least :-)

It is unfortunately not very surprising that the application shutdown
has a few , it was not very well tested. However, as far as
I remember, the vxworks testsuite exited correctly and had a timeout. If
you look at the code, I used xnpod_fatal(). Another solution is to use
exit() which will not work in kernel space, but I guess you do not care.

By the way, what version of posix.h are you currently using ?

Regards.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.