xenomai-main

Re: [Xenomai-main] Xenoscope output window

From: Gilles Chanteperdrix
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-main] Xenoscope output window
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:04:40 +0100

T.D.S. wrote:
 > Hello
 > I'm using Xenoscope to debug simple programs under
 > pSOS+ and PSE51 skins, i can't use printf to display
 > messages! Is it normal?

No, it is not. The messages should be displayed on the terminal where
the xenoscope was launched.

 > there is an output window somewhere in Xenoscope?

There is no such thing, but it may prove useful when the xenoscope is
not launched on a terminal ; it is a good idea for future improvements.

By the way, since you mentioned the PSE51 skin, I assume you are using
RTAI. You may therefore ask your questions on the RTAI mailing list,
which is read by much more people than this one.

Regards.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.