xenomai-main

[Xenomai-main] Xenoscope don't start

From: gpollini
Subject: [Xenomai-main] Xenoscope don't start
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:39:05 +0200

Hello all!

I installed rtai-3.0r3 with Xenomai and xenomai skin enabled on Pentium
Celeron with Fedora 1.b.
I use KDE.

On shell terminal (as root) I start /usr/realtime/xenoscope... but don't
start!

This is dump:
 /usr/realtime/xenoscope: can't find package Itcl 3.2
Dumping runtime settings:
TkContext::currentExecPath=/usr/realtime/bin/xenoscope
TkContext::installRootDir=/usr/realtime
TCL_LIBRARY unset
TK_LIBRARY unset
TIX_LIBRARY=/usr/local/share/tix4.1
Xenoscope: (cannot initialize TkContext)

but the package Itcl 3.2 is present! ( I download the source of itcl 3.2,
configured, make and install it after I have seen the error message for the
first time).

What I can make in order to resolve the problem?

Thanks,

Giulio Pollini