xlog-discussion

Xlog on Flathub

From: AsciiWolf
Subject: Xlog on Flathub
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 21:10:18 +0100

Hello!

I have packaged Xlog into Flatpak[1] and submitted it to Flathub[2].
If you are a Xlog developer, feel free to let me know (via this
mailing list thread, personal e-mail or under the Flathub Pull
Request) whether you are interested in push rights to the Xlog Flatpak
repository (so you can co-maintain it) after it is accepted and added
to Flathub. Also feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! :-)

Regards,
Daniel

[1] https://flatpak.org