xmakemol-discuss

Re: [Xmakemol-discuss] Availability

From: Matt Hodges
Subject: Re: [Xmakemol-discuss] Availability
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:26:23 +0000

 > The link on the xmakemol homepage to the source code seems to be
 > broken. Can it be fixed? :)

This is because the Savannah site was compromised. These files are now
available at <URL:ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/xmakemol>. To put
them back in the official download area, I would have to audit them to
check for malicious code.

However, I intend to upload a new version as soon as time permits. I
will post to xmakemol-announce when this has been done.

--
Dr. Matt Hodges
School of Chemistry