[Xouvert-general] first post!

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [Xouvert-general] first post!
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:51:31 -0700

Hi everyone.  I am Jonathan Walther, project coordinator for Xouvert.
Xfury and RBergero and myself are currently the most active members of
the Xouvert team.

You can chat with us at irc.gnu.org, channel #xouvert

rbergero, could you please change the first nameserver of the xouvert
domain names to be ns1.dnull.com?  And remove the second domain server
until we can find someone to donate domain service?

xfury, can you introduce yourself to the list and tell us a bit about
the plans you have for xouvert?

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2