Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules

From: Craig Ringer
Subject: Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:41:33 +0800

I was serious about my question, thought...it wasn't retorical. In what manner would you like to see vnc or vnc integration with X improved?

It would be exceedingly handy to have the ability to export an existing X Server's frame buffer over VNC, rather than have to create a separate XVnc server and session. I seem to remember that his has been done, but I can't remember any details.

It would make VNC support under UNIX a lot more flexible.

Craig Ringer