Re: [xougen] translate to german

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [xougen] translate to german
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:48:46 -0700

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 01:56:55PM -0700, David Ross wrote:
I'll have an updated FAQ coming out today or tomorrow.  That would be
great if you want to translate it into German.  I presume that there are
no other translators for the other documents.  Perhaps Jonathan can
answer that for us? :)

At the current time there are no other translators.  Sepp, you are very
welcome as our first translator!

A wiki is Web system that lets everyone edit and add pages.  Although
sometimes pages are locked to prevent vandalism etc; at the very least
it will let everyone post comments to the page.

Yes, you can do your rough cuts on the wiki, then tell us when it is
ready to be copied over as a static file to the xouvert.org website.

Welcome to the team!

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2