RE: [xougen] translate to german

From: David Ross
Subject: RE: [xougen] translate to german
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:56:55 -0700

Hi Sepp,

I'll have an updated FAQ coming out today or tomorrow.  That would be
great if you want to translate it into German.  I presume that there are
no other translators for the other documents.  Perhaps Jonathan can
answer that for us? :)

A wiki is Web system that lets everyone edit and add pages.  Although
sometimes pages are locked to prevent vandalism etc; at the very least
it will let everyone post comments to the page.

David