Re: [xougen] translate to german

From: Christoph Breitler
Subject: Re: [xougen] translate to german
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:28:38 +0200

Robert Wimmer wrote:
hi folks,

im really interested in the xouvert-project, and i want join it. exspecially to translate documents and web pages to german - if someone else is interested in that, please contact me.

I would be interested too .. might be a good idea ..

PS.: silly question - what the hell is a "WIKI" ?

Hmm maybe my explanation is not the right one - but its merely a kind of Bulletin Board of Websites where all Members can edit the Content of these Sites.

http://www.wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki