[xougen] FW: imake status in Xouvert

From: David Ross
Subject: [xougen] FW: imake status in Xouvert
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:05:41 -0700

Hey All Again,

With respect to imake etc, what about autoconf?  I hear that it's support on alternative platforms isn't as good as imake.  Could we develop some sort of bridging util?  Pardon my ignorance, but I haven't had too much experience with imake/autoconf and we are going to be bound to get these questions so I want to put them in the FAQ.

Thanks again,
David