[xougen] ANNOUNCEMENT: updated "How You Can Help Out"

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [xougen] ANNOUNCEMENT: updated "How You Can Help Out"
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:54:36 -0700

The "How You Can Help Out" section on the Xouvert website

   http://xouvert.org

has been updated.  Please look it over.  There have been a lot of
inexperienced programmers who have shown an interest in Xouvert.  We
appreciate this interest, and definately want to accept your help, and
to that end we are trying to refer you to the best material available to
get you up to speed quickly on how to program according to the true Unix
spirit.

When we all program with the same perspective and philosophy, we can
focus on the details of the algorithms and implementations without
getting deadlocked by fundamental intellectual differences.

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2