Re: [xougen] Re: Adding cruft to X

From: Alan Cox
Subject: Re: [xougen] Re: Adding cruft to X
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:10:52 +0100

On Maw, 2003-09-09 at 00:37, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> And we tried that as well. When the invisible pointer gets over xview, the
> xview mouse pointer (a square box) appears.

You need to do it for the toolkit windows too, or use a toolkit which is
saner about such things. For xview I seem to remember you have to hack
the toolkit source, but with xview being 32bit only and gtk having quite
similar sane API's (or Qt sane C++ ones if you prefer) its years since I
touched it.