Re: [xougen] ANNOUNCEMENT: MAS sound extension to be included in Xouvert

From: Shawn
Subject: Re: [xougen] ANNOUNCEMENT: MAS sound extension to be included in Xouvert
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:45:33 -0500

I honestly believe things like this will trigger fast adoption by the
dists. Dists like to be downloaded, and users like whizbangs.

Has anyone tried to contact Rasterman at all for his input on the XAA
stuff or his willingness to participate in this new effort (Xouvert that
is)? I'm sure his work with E17 has given him special insight into many
of XFree86's shortcomings.