Re: [xougen] Regarding server side widgets

From: William Lahti
Subject: Re: [xougen] Regarding server side widgets
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:03:20 -0400

> No, what we need is an build system where we describe the structure of
> our software on the highest level possible. We just write down which
> modules our software consists of an from which sources the modules
> will be generated. The rest (even all compiler handling, platform
> specific stuff, etc) will be done by the build system and hidden from
> the application developer.

Do you know of such a system that we could use?

--
William Lahti, aka xfury

$ /usr/games/fortune
Now, if the leaders of the world -- people who are leaders by virtue of
political, military or financial power, and not necessarily wisdom or
consideration for mankind -- if these leaders manage not to pull us
over the brink into planetary suicide, despite their occasional pompous
suggestions that they may feel obliged to do so, we may survive beyond
1988.
-- George Rostky, EE Times, June 20, 1988 p. 45
$ uptime
 20:02:51  up 1 day,  3:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.12, 0.10