[xougen] General X qestion

From: Core
Subject: [xougen] General X qestion
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:16:27 -0500

This is really going to show my ignorance and probably off topic, but
here goes..

Whenever I run an X program which displays bitmaps on a remote display,
the act of moving a window over it makes it not only redraw, but pull
all the graphics from the remote end all over again.

WRT to some portions of NX being integrated into Xouvert, will these
kind of "X over low BW link issues" be addressed?