[xougen] General Question about Xouvert and X

From: Stefan Klinger
Subject: [xougen] General Question about Xouvert and X
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:29:04 +0200

Hi,

I have to say that I really like the idea of having X modularized and maybe I also find some time to help with your project. But I am relatively new to X/Xlib Programming but what I allways disliked is the lack of good documentation/manuals of the Xlib online.

I recently found out a good link but would it be maybe possible to create a section on the webpage for listing all known good X documentation/manuals?
Maybe it would help getting more ppl in touch with X programming.

Here is the link i mentioned: http://www.the-labs.com/X11/XLib-Manual

If i am wrong and you know a lot of manuals/docs I would be happy to know where to find it.

Stefan Klinger