Re: [xougen] PRE-ANNOUNCE: hackers release later today

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [xougen] PRE-ANNOUNCE: hackers release later today
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:58:48 -0800

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 09:25:20AM -0800, Spundun Bhatt wrote:
  Something like the repositery protocol should not come in the way of
  collaboration, and I suggest that you also mainain a cvs repository of
  xouvert. This is not my original whacky idea or anything like that. The
  project maintainer of rhythmbox (walters: you can get hold of him on
  gimpnet/#gnome or #rhythmbox) along with many of his devs, does all his
  work in their arch repository. While they keep it synced with gnome cvs,
  mainly for translators who dont want to use arch.

  I think you should talk to walters and do something like this. Though
  there is no immediate need to do this, just something to keep in mind
  before somebody starts an arch/cvs flame war :)

Thank you Spundun.  This is valuable advice, and we will definately be
following up on it for our second release.

Cheers!

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-951-4142
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org