[xougen] Immediate hacking

From: Herbert Snorrason
Subject: [xougen] Immediate hacking
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:29:34 +0000

Since this mailing list seems a bit dead now; I'll throw out a little question here:

What are the things we should do right *NOW*?

This might entail such things as rehauling the build system (whatever we would put instead), changing the default appearance (put something nice instead of that daft cross-hatch), integrating keithp's extensions (translucent windows; full alpha-support -- allegedly a must-have), or perhaps making the code a bit more comprehensible.

Of course, the simple things might be the first things to get done, but...

 - Odin; Herbert Snorrason