[xougen] ANNOUNCE: hackers release 0.1 now available

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [xougen] ANNOUNCE: hackers release 0.1 now available
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 05:24:40 -0800

Thanks to the persistence of 17 year old Icelandic genius Andri
Yngvason, and the support of the Xouvert team, our initial release is
ready.

You can download the source.  It compiles and runs.  Apply your favorite
fixes, patches, and changes, create patchsets, and mail them to this
mailing list so we can discuss them, critique them, and incorporate
them.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.  Happy hacking!

Further details at our website:

   http://xouvert.org

Special thanks to Daniel Stone, Havoc Pennington, James Blackwell, and
Bob Zamites for helping us set up mirrors of the source code.

Johann has been doing a fantastic job with his Xouvert Traffic
newsletter; I look forward to seeing this announcement in the next one.
:)

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-951-4142                      It's not true unless
Email:   address@hidden                it makes you laugh,
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org           but you don't understand it
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC       until it makes you weep.