xouvert-web

[xouweb] upload II

From: Robert Wimmer
Subject: [xouweb] upload II
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:10:23 +0000

hi jonathan,

did the changes you suggested - but it does not work

*** begin upload ***

linux:/usr/html # vim ./address@hidden
linux:/usr/html # tla commit
address@hidden's password:
D  ./de/index.html
A  ./de/index.html
* update pristine tree (address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0--patch-12 => html--mainline--1.0--patch-13)
* commited address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0--patch-13
linux:/usr/html #

*** end upload ***

then i changed the other two files, because there were no changes visible since the last upload ...

*** begin

linux:/usr/html/de # tla commit
address@hidden's password:

M  ./de/faq.html
M  ./de/howto.html
* update pristine tree (address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0--patch-13 => html--mainline--1.0--patch-14)
* commited address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0--patch-14

*** end

everything looks OK but - nothing changed. even the "last modified" fields if you connect to ../de/ have an old date

faq.html                05-Oct-2003 23:24    18k
howto.html              05-Oct-2003 23:24     6k

so nothing happened.

I could down and upload the files via ftp - may be i will tomorrow. I know this will not solve the arch problem, but the german translation will be online. i think that's more important.

maybe one of the others webmasters can help me ...

bye sepp

Die aktuellsten Computer News gibts auf MSN! http://www.msn.at/computer