xouvert-web

Fwd: Re: [xouweb] upload III

From: Cameron
Subject: Fwd: Re: [xouweb] upload III
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:27:10 -0700

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [xouweb] upload III Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:14:18 -0700 User-agent: KMail/1.5.4
I've been real busy between work and school (I *might* be able to get rid of
the "work" part in the next month or so) so I haven't kept up too much.

So let me make sure I know what arch is. It's a system for managing source
code, kinda like bitkeeper and CVS?

And we currently have an arch repository where people can anonymously grab the
code? Which is like anon cvs or cvsup?

Shows you how busy I've been. :)

-Cameron

On Monday 13 October 2003 3:48 pm, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 12:56:07AM -0700, Cameron wrote:
> >Methinks the howto should start covering arch..?
> >
> >No rest for the wicked. :)
>
> Yes, that would definately be a great help.  Arch is simple (from the
> point of view of starting to use it with a current project), and only a
> tiny bit more complex to set up initially.  But still, having the
> example commands would be a great help.
>
> Jonathan

--- End Message ---