xouvert-web

[xouweb] patch-68 Re: website update and traffic?

From: Johann M. Henriquez Lucero
Subject: [xouweb] patch-68 Re: website update and traffic?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:31:54 GMT

Hi,
after an update, patch-68,
Revision: html--mainline--1.0--patch-68
Archive: address@hidden
Creator: Johann Henriquez <address@hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 24 19:56:41 CLST 2004
Standard-date: 2004-01-24 22:56:41 GMT
New-files: docs/modularizando-xfree86.html
Modified-files: de/donors.html de/download.html
de/helping.html docs/modularising-xfree86.html
es/donors.html es/howto.html
New-patches: address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0--patch-68
- minor bugfixes in some pages

this is the remaining TODO list,
Website TODO:
* MISC:
- the repetition of the same code in almost every page have
to be fixed (the menu headers with the links of the
website). There are already 26 pages with that, a minor
change in one, have to be changed in the 25 others.
how do we fix this? Jonathan, do we use frames to solve this?
* ES:
- (johann) translation of new FAQ (when EN version become
final): http://207.6.25.203/~david/xouvert/faq.html
* EN:
- (David) Final FAQ updated and uploaded.
- (Cameron) Update the HOWTO.
* DE:
- (Sepp) update the roadmap with the english version.
- (Sepp) update the donors section with the english one.
- (Sepp) how to help section is *kinda* broken needs to be
updated, and fixed the tags and others.
- (Sepp) translation of Owen Taylor's mail.
- (Sepp) translation of new FAQ (when EN version become
final): http://207.6.25.203/~david/xouvert/faq.html

waiting feed-back,
Regards
Johann Henriquez L.