z80asm-devel

[Z80asm-devel] Important Notification - Security Issues

From: Moneybookers Ltd .
Subject: [Z80asm-devel] Important Notification - Security Issues
Date: 18 Apr 2006 17:22:21 -0000

      Dear valued MoneyBookers member ,

Our security system has detected a strange activity about your account . If you cold please take 1-2 minutes out of your online experience and confirm your identity . However , failure to confirm your records will result in account suspension . Please confirm your records by February 30th .

Once you have confirmed your identity , your MoneyBookers account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal . Failure to update will result in cancellation of service , Terms of Service ( TOS ) violations or future problems.

To confirm your moneybookers records click here :

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/identify.pl

Thank you ,

Account Management .

As outlined in our User Agreement, MoneyBookers will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions