z80asm-devel

[Z80asm-devel] Night Owls and Early Birds, plus 99¢ shipping

From: Kohls.com
Subject: [Z80asm-devel] Night Owls and Early Birds, plus 99¢ shipping
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 03:25:22 -0000

http://kohls.chtah.com/a/tBGzknXBBZVhBBWgtY8BT5TcS0F/kohl23-7

The Main Event + Power Hours

Last Chance!  Get 99¢ Standard Shipping* on every item!  Surcharges
still apply.

Main Event Sale
This Friday & Saturday, shop our Power Hours for Night Owl deals and Early
Bird specials in every department in-store and online!

In-store Power Hours:
Night Owls, Friday, August 24, 3pm-11pm (local time)
Early Birds, Saturday, August 25, 7am-1pm (local time)

Online Power Hours:
Night Owls, Friday, August 24, 3pm-Midnight (EDT)
Early Birds, Saturday, August 25, 12am-4pm (EDT)

Extra 15% Off
Jeans
already 15-50% Off
        For Juniors
        For Young Men
        For Boys 4-7
        For Boys 8-20
        For Girls 4-6x
        For Girls 7-16

Extra 15% Off
Shoes
already 10-50% Off

40-60% Off
ENTIRE STOCK
Women's Updated Collections
        AB Studio
        axcess
        daisy fuentes
        Nine & Co.
        Stamp 10
        apt. 9

If you miss these Night Owl or Early Bird specials, be sure to catch
other great buys during the day!

50% Off
Graphic Tees
        For Boys 4-7
        For Boys 8-20
        For Girls 7-16

SALE $28.99
Young Men's Levi's Jeans

10-50%
ENTIRE STOCK
Kitchen Electrics

Shop All
Vacuums & Floor Care

Today's Ad Online!
Visit Today's Ad at Kohls.com to see what's on sale at your nearest Kohl's
Department Store. Plus, shop online for many of our featured sale items!

My Dream Giveaway
We're giving away cool stuff to make going back to school
better than ever! Enter now.

Shop All grassroots
Introducing: world of your own bath and body collection

60-80% Clearance
Shop Kohls.com Clearance for up to 60-80% off** original prices on items
from every department. But hurry--quantities are limited and deals
like these won't last.

*Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling required. If
your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the product page.

**Clearance prices represent savings off original prices. Interim
markdowns may have been taken. Sorry, no price adjustments.

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.
Instead, e-mail us at address@hidden, or write to us at Kohl's
Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N56 W17000 Ridgewood
Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails
from Kohls.com, unsubscribe by pasting this link into the Address field of
your Internet browser:

http://kohls.chtah.com/a/tBGzknXBBZVhBBWgtY8BT5TcS0F/kohl48-7

Main Event Sale prices good August 24-25, 2007.
99¢ Standard Shipping offer good through August 25, 2007.
Night Owl and Early Bird prices good online 3pm (EDT) August 24 to 4pm
(EDT) August 25, 2007.