zebot-users

[Zebot-users] Trend Rider stock Report

From: SHSFHS RETH
Subject: [Zebot-users] Trend Rider stock Report
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:40:27 +0800

INVESTORS ALERT!! *** SYMBOL: IFLT ***

DATE: November, 20, 2006
Symbol: IFLT.PK
Curent price: $0.008
Target price: $1 (same as in 2004)
Recommendation: STRONG BUY!!!
WATCH THIS TRADE Monday November, 20

THE UNDISCOVERED GEM! ONE OF THE BIGGEST
CRUISE LINE SERVICE AND TICKET SALES AGENCIES IN EURASIA
HAS JUST COMPLETED ANOTHER RECORD-BRAKING SEASON AND
IS LOOKING FOR FURTHER EXPANSION IN 2007!
GET ON THE “GROUND FLOOR” OF THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!!

CALL YOUR BROKER NOW!!!

The church was icy cold, and he toiled in the cellar, stuffing wood into the flaming maw of the steam-heater, till it was time to ring the bell. As he gave the last stroke, Deacon Bradley approached him. Jehiel, Ive got a little job of repairing I want you should do at my store, he said in the loud, slow speech of a man important in the community. Come to the store to-morrow morning and see about it. He passed on into his pew, which was at the back of the church near a steam radiator, so that he was warm, no matter what the weather was.
it. So I insist that this important part of speech should be brought forward
he begins to speak his tongue files the track and all those labored malesand females come out as its. And even when he is reading German tohimself, he always calls those things it, where as he ought to read in
aussprechen soll. Dafuer habe ich, aus reinische Verlegenheit -- no,