acl-devel

[Acl-devel] acl: add libmisc's dependency on include

From: Qi Hou
Subject: [Acl-devel] acl: add libmisc's dependency on include
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 18:20:16 +0800

When acl being MAKEed via bitbake, there were errors, like below,
though rarely:

| compilation terminated.
| acl_get_fd.c:27:24: fatal error: acl/libacl.h: No such file or directory
|  #include <acl/libacl.h>
|                         ^
| compilation terminated.
| In file included from acl_extended_fd.c:24:0:
| libacl.h:19:21: fatal error: sys/acl.h: No such file or directory
|  #include <sys/acl.h>
|                      ^
| compilation terminated.
| In file included from acl_extended_file.c:24:0:
| libacl.h:19:21: fatal error: sys/acl.h: No such file or directory
|  #include <sys/acl.h>
|                      ^

After analyzing the compiling log and review the Makefile's, it was
found that it's libmisc's depency on include that caused the errors.

With 0001-acl-include-sleep-5-seconds-before-ln-s.patch, it could be
reproduced. What we did was delaying MAKEing include 5 seconds. That
would make libmisc be MAKEed earlier than include. Then, acl/libacl.h
and sys/acl.h missed errors will happen.

That could happen in parall MAKEing subdirectories of acl, chancely.

To fix this, libmisc's dependency on include should be added.

With 0001-acl-add-libmisc-s-dependency-on-include.patch, this issue could
be avoided.