adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] mobile skew

From: Mike Blanton
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] mobile skew
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:29:05 +0900

The most pressure is brought by former programmers who padded their estimates and assume that others do too.
We look, rather than listen for the answer.
Watching the Steelers in Super Bowl XL will be a great finish.
I figured the rude part could be mitigated by careful phrasing, but that left the logical futility.
Fortunately Mike also points to a way forward: "what's needed is a knowledge about what motivates every individual within the stakeholder community. Namely: those Agilists who are running around issuing the battle cry of "Its about business value" are making software development about them rather than their Customer.
Police have received all new computerized Breathalyzers and each operator must use a "swipe" card identifying them.
If a programmer makes changes to the database schema, those changes are not reflected in the code base unless they update and check-in a binary "back-up" of the database. I wanted to fix that.
I've been there ever since. We look, rather than listen for the answer. Alan dealt with the former, and I the latter.
I just won't come back. According to the IRS, "Military reservists called to active duty can receive payments from. " Why, almost as soon as the notion formed, was my inclination to reject the idea? I reflected afterward: "Why not?
So I tackled the first one this week: Links to url's that point to Alan's old site. Namely: those Agilists who are running around issuing the battle cry of "Its about business value" are making software development about them rather than their Customer. If you have invested in a fund over a period of time, then you. It's all downhill from there.
According to the IRS, "Military reservists called to active duty can receive payments from.
Wrapping it up in a pretty Agile wrapper just soils the wrapper. You've got to set your sights on something higher than Everest.
Watching the Steelers in Super Bowl XL will be a great finish.
So I tackled the first one this week: Links to url's that point to Alan's old site.
I figured the rude part could be mitigated by careful phrasing, but that left the logical futility.
" I've often heard this shortened into a frequently used battle-cry of Agile: It's all about business value!
In the end, that's just bad customer service. Great service, great price.
Wrapping it up in a pretty Agile wrapper just soils the wrapper.
That may change in the near future, but for now, I will only say that we are building a great software system, we have a great team, and yes we are practicing Extreme Programming. He accomplished this easily by simply adding the following to his httpd. We look, rather than listen for the answer.
Fortunately Mike also points to a way forward: "what's needed is a knowledge about what motivates every individual within the stakeholder community.
According to the IRS, "Military reservists called to active duty can receive payments from. Watching the Steelers in Super Bowl XL will be a great finish.
So I tackled the first one this week: Links to url's that point to Alan's old site.
not something I believe in. What allows one to deliver anyway is the ability to align one's effort with the customer's desires, not the other way round.