adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] Enjoy There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Sup

From: Eldon
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] Enjoy There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms.
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:46:29 +0200

Latest stuff
 Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads
of pleasure! Prepare to see chicks going crazy after you flash your improved
tool - more inches in just months!
 By adding inches you are adding appeal, confidence and hype about you among
women. You can mark inches on your ruler, expecting your intimate tool to gain
a lot in size. See our shop: http://sduatyro.com/gall/ms/
Take your chance to make her adore you. Outrun her ex in terms of size and
performance!

 Chaste makes waste. What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to
deceive A gentle heart is tied with an easy thread.