akii-users

[Akii-users] Alert about your eBay account

From: eBay lnc
Subject: [Akii-users] Alert about your eBay account
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 05:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

Dear eBay Member

We were unable to process your most recent payment. Did you recently change your bank, phone number or credit card?.
To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update your billing information today
by clicking here.

Or contact eBay Member Services Team. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have recently updated your billing information, please disregard this message as we are processing the changes you have made.

Regards,
eBay Member Services Team
Learn more about
selling with confidence.