akii-users

[Akii-users] eBay Verification Request

From: aw-confirm
Subject: [Akii-users] eBay Verification Request
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:23:19 +0200

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay
 eBay Verification Request - ID CODE: 00915731

It has come to our attention that your eBay billing information are out of date. This require you to update billing information as soon as possible. This billing update is also a new eBay security statement which goes according to the established norms on the User Agreement to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

Please update your records on or before October 20, 2005. A failure to update your records may result on a suspension of your account.

To update your eBay records click on the following link:
http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h

If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact eBay by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us". This new security statement will helps us continue to offer eBay as a secure and cost-effective service. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.

Sincerely,
The eBay Team

Announcements | Register | Safe Trading Tips | Policies | Feedback Forum | About eBay

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

TrustE