akii-users

[Akii-users] YOUR HUMBLE ASSISTANCE

From: paulsavimbi2006
Subject: [Akii-users] YOUR HUMBLE ASSISTANCE
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 08:10:55 +0800

Compliments of the seasons

Good Day

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,and I hope this mail
meets you in good time.
 However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you,as we have
not met personally or
had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration
of its importance and
 immense benefit. I also sincerely seek your confidence in this
transaction,which I propose to you
as a person of integrity.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is
Paul Oliveira Savimbi,
I am a nephew and Personal Assistant to Late Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, leader
of UNITA
(National Union for the Total Independence of Angola). As led by my
instinct, I selected your
email address from an internet directory, in my search for a partner, hence
this proposal.

My Uncle(Mentor) was killed in a battle with government forces of Angola,
led by President Dos
Santos, on Friday 22nd February 2002. After his death, Mr. Antonio Dembo
who was his second
 in command, assumed office as leader of UNITA, due to lack of the Charisma
my Uncle had
carried the party with in Dembo, there was chaos and struggle for
leadership. Prominent members
like Carlos Morgado lobbied to depose him and assume office as leader to
enrich themselves and
 some of them who saw me as a threat to their ambitions, including
Mr.Dembo, planned to kill me.
The tension and confusion in UNITA become uncontrollable when Mr. Dembo
died 10days after
my Uncle's death. As I lost my mentor in this struggle which has been on
for three decades now,
not so much of this struggle interests me anymore, as there is now no sense
of direction. I now
desire a peaceful life, as I am no more interested in conflicts and wars.
For this reason, I secretly
left Angola and came here to United Kingdom (Europe) to seek political
asylum.

I am sincerely proposing to you to render me your highly needed assistance
in respect to
safekeeping of some of my Uncle's money that arose from Diamonds sales.
This money
 (US$18.5million), which was already on its way to my Uncle's Swiss Bank
account through the
Diplomatic means we use to move money abroad, and was on transit with a
Private Safe Deposit
Finance / loans Discount house & Security company here in Amsterdam,
Netherlands in February  when the tragic incident of my Uncle's death
occurred. I then instructed the company to secure the consignment containing
the money pending on further instructions from me. I have waited for
sometime now for security reasons, and have now deicded to act with your
reliable assistance.

As a matter of fact, the reason I came to United Kingdom and sought for
political asylum here is
the safe deposit of the consignment .

President Dos Santos has lobbied the International Community to freeze my
Uncle's assets and
 accounts abroad, to ground UNITA, and has already done this in Angola.
Hence I cannot lodge
the funds in my name.Also I did not declare the funds to the here.I plan to
use this money to
safeguard my future. It is very essential that you understand that the kind
of trust and confidence
 I want to put in you is extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my
part, in order not to lose this
 money. Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with
utmost secrecy.

Your role in this project, is clearing the safety deposit containing the
money which is deposited in
 my name, from the Security company, after which, the money will lodged
into an account
preferably a new account you should open for this transaction.  My share of
the money will be
returned to me when my asylum application in this country is granted, and I
have permission to do
business and open an account here.

For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with 25% ($4,500,000) of
the money.

I have with me, the Certificate of Deposit for the consignment containing
the funds, which will be
 used for claim from the Finance / Discount house & security company, and
the release codes of
 the vaults. With a Full Contact Vital Information about the Finance
Discount House Security for
 further verification as soon as you show interest.

Also, everything will be legally processed for transfer of ownership to
you, and this transaction
 should be completed immediately depending on your prompt response.

I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me
achieve this goal.

Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me. This
will enable me scout for
 another partner in the event of non-interest on your part.

To understand the struggle to liberate from communists more, click on the
link below and read.

Note :   http://www.the-idler.com/IDLER-02/3-16.html

Well you can reach me through the above mention TEL: 0044 703 186 0712

Private Email:  address@hidden ,Email :address@hidden
,

Sincerely,

Paul Savimbi