Re: Need hook into cxx prefix

From: Simon Richter
Subject: Re: Need hook into cxx prefix
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:28:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, kitkat wrote:

> The right time to call the meta-compiler would be after a source-file
> has been compiled.

[...]

I suppose your "meta-compiler" (is it a documentation generator?) creates
some sort of output files. The best thing to do then is to add the
necessary rule for that and to tell automake where to install the
generated files. Your program will be run independently, then, but each
time a C file changes.

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: A319 A60F 20F6 C8A4 3C86  54B4 99CD AC6E 79D1 B1E7