HP 11.0 acc 3.25 help with purify

From: Tim Heath
Subject: HP 11.0 acc 3.25 help with purify
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:39:07 -0700

        I have modified the make file generated by automake because aCC does
not support the same dependency generation that CC does.  What I don't
understand is how to add another make target so that I can compile for
usage with purify.  I also do not know how I can fix my automake
generated Makefiles to generate dependency information correctly with
aCC.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Tim Heath