Re: libraries built from subdirectories

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: libraries built from subdirectories
Date: 25 Nov 2000 16:57:59 -0700

>>>>> "Marc" == Marc van Woerkom <address@hidden> writes:

>> This is possible with the cvs automake.

Marc> Has the different behaviour between 1.4 and 1.4a (cvs automake)
Marc> been documented anywhere?

Nope :-(.  Sometimes we've updated the docs but sometimes we haven't.
(Where "we" usually means "me".)  That sucks.

Marc> Just treating my present project with cvs automake I found it to
Marc> complain on AM_PROG_LIBTOOL (deprecated message) and compilation
Marc> broke off.. so I switched back to 1.4 because I had no much time
Marc> for experiments.

Use AC_PROG_LIBTOOL.

Tom