Re: Unusual directory structure

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Unusual directory structure
Date: 25 Nov 2000 21:50:13 -0700

>>>>> "Fred" == F Labrosse <address@hidden> writes:

Fred> I found a way to do all that.  My only whish, for now, is that I
Fred> would like to have a new kind of target: OBJECTS to only build
Fred> .o files and not complete programs or libraries.  Can you
Fred> comment on that?

There have been a couple requests for this.

I'm not against it, but I'm not planning to implement it.

In your case you might be better served by the cvs automake, which
lets you use source files in subdirectories.

Tom