Troubles using automake with CygWin on NT

From: Walter Lievens
Subject: Troubles using automake with CygWin on NT
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:26:06 +0100

Hi,

Since I want to install MySQL++ (the C++ API of MySQL), I need to use automake.

I installed automake, but when I try to run it, the following error occur:

     /d/develop/3rdparty/mysql++-1.7.8$ automake
     Can't open perl script "/usr/local/bin/automake": No such file or directory

What did I do wrong? First, I thought that the magic header
'#!/usr/local/bin/perl' didn't work. A test perl program with the same
magic header works, though.

I really don't know how to solve this problem.

I'm using CygWin 1.1.6 and Automake 1.4.

Can someone please help me? Pretty please.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Cordialement - Best Regards,
Walter Lievens

Research Engineer

SAILLABS bvba
Coveliersstraat 15