Re: amtraces

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: amtraces
Date: 03 Feb 2001 15:03:42 +0100

"Derek R. Price" <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, I found the link on gnu.org on how and why.  You can send me the
> set allowing multiple contributions, and I need an empployer
> disclaimer.

What do you want us to sign?  The FSF has recently changed its
procedure, and we are all a bit lost.

Brian, we have at least three people who are willing to contribute to
Automake, and Autoconf (and while we are at it, how about signing for
Libtool too?).  What should they do?  Assignment for past and future
changes, if I'm not mistaken.  They are:

Derek R. Price <address@hidden>
Alexandre Duret-Lutz <address@hidden>
Tim Van Holder <address@hidden>

Thanks,