Re: DIST_COMMON broke

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: DIST_COMMON broke
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:49:05 -0500

Tom Tromey wrote:

> Derek> Also, looking at this area of the code reminds me that I sent
> Derek> a, unfortunately largish, patch in something over a month ago
> Derek> that hasn't been reviewed to my knowledge.  The patch was
> Derek> intended to fix a misplaced depcomp file (a bug which is still
> Derek> present in the current CVS Automake, I might add), but I had
> Derek> also ended up removing all the "special case '.'" bugs the code
> Derek> is littered with FIXME comments about (especially around the
> Derek> &require_file_* functions).
>
> Yeah, I still have a few of your patches sitting in my mailbox.
>
> We have to get the assignment stuff worked out.
> I've been putting that off since I hate dealing with it.

I got some preliminary email in that direction from Brian Youmans
@gnu.org the other day.  I filled out the email form and returned it.
The original mail said that would get me the next set of forms, but
I haven't seen them yet, nor, in fact, received any reply at all.

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect ( http://CVSHome.org )
mailto:address@hidden     OpenAvenue ( http://OpenAvenue.com )