Re: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL / AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

From: Tim Heath
Subject: Re: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL / AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:04:01 -0700

I have version 1.3.5 of LIBTOOL sorry about that.  Have you tried
deleting your configure, config.cache, and aclocal.m4 then running:

aclocal
automake
autconf
?

I would also look in your actual automake file for this kind of entry:

eval 'exec #!/home/th374862/timheath/gnu_tools/perl -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
    if 0;

Is it pointing to the right directory?
Check the other tools to make sure their exec paths are correct.

Tim Heath