Re: question about sources in multiple directories

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: question about sources in multiple directories
Date: 10 Feb 2001 12:23:34 -0700

>>>>> "Matthew" == Matthew R MacIntyre <address@hidden> writes:

Matthew> Ok, tried that.  I had to change testprogram_LDADD to
Matthew> testprogram_LDFLAGS, and fix a few other autoconf errors, and
Matthew> then I got this error when building:

Matthew> make: *** No rule to make target `libArray.a.c', needed by
`libArray.a.o'.
Matthew> Stop.

This isn't really enough information to go on.
How about posting the relevant section of your Makefile.am?

Tom