Re: automake/54

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: automake/54
Date: 20 Feb 2001 18:10:15 -0700

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Martinolich <address@hidden> writes:

Paul>    1260                 &require_config_file ($FOREIGN, 'compile')
Paul>    1261                     if $lang eq 'c';

Paul> This makes the error about not finding './compile' go away.
Paul> I now have it in config subdirectory.  Or perhaps, one of
Paul> the *with_line functions?

We have a patch to fix this, but it can't go in until the paperwork
issue is resolved.  Assuming it is in the works I'll hold up 1.4f
until this fix, and some others, goes in.

Tom