Current problems

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Current problems
Date: 26 Feb 2001 11:23:44 +0100

1. instdata2.test
   I think this time I understood what must be done, but given that
   there are impossible combinations between primaries and dirs, I'd
   like someone to fix the test itself, then I'll know exactly what
   is to be done.

2. error messages
   for some reason I did not track down, am outputs only the suffix
   (.am), instead of the name of the bad file (Makefile.am).

3. ?EXEC? in aminstall-info.
   A bit like 1.

4. handle_factored_dependencies
   is outputting in an order which is not the one I want.
   I have not understood why, nor why it suddenly changed.  In
   particular .PHONY is no longer last as it should.