yaccvpath.test

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: yaccvpath.test
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:47:16 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Alexandre!

I don't quite understand whether your test is supposed to work or not.
It's failing for me (besides the typo in tests/Makefile.am that I've just
fixed).

I believe there is a convention in Automake that whenever a knowingly
failing test is committed, it is added to XFAIL_TESTS, and it's only
removed from there when the fix is committed.

Maybe you don't know, but yaccvpath.test fails very differently when
automake is configured in the source directory and outside it. You
probably should add AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(.) to the test (see e.g.
install2.test), unless I'm missing something.

Also please make sure that the test is ignored when bison and yacc are
not available.

Regards,
Pavel Roskin